Naytiman replied

293 weeks ago

Soulcalibur II Malayalam Movie Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Four years after it was thought that the evil sword known as Soul Edge had been destroyed, warriors from all over Europe and Asia once again take up the search to locate the blade for their own personal reasons.
It is relief to finally play a classic fighter for the Gamecube (besides &quot;Godzilla: Destroy all Monster&quot;). This is a well deserved sequel to the wonderful first Dreamcast/Arcade game. Soul Caliber II is a fighter with just about everything:<br/><br/>Pretty girls, Lizardmen, neat diverse weapons, shapeshifters, and special guest stars for each system (I prefer Link the most ^_~).<br/><br/>The only flaw was is that some of the character endings did not make that much sense. Makes you think more though, huh.<br/><br/>However, SCII is a classic like it&#39;s first game!<br/><br/>RATINGS: 9.9 out of 10!
This being the only game of Soulcalibur I have played the full game of not counting the demos.<br/><br/>Now this game got my interest from the start for the game play, the characters and the graphics.<br/><br/>The characters we get in this game are: Astaroth,Cassandra Alexandra,Cervantes de Leon,Charade,Hong Yun-seong,Inferno,Ivy Valentine,Kilik,Maxi,Mitsurugi,Necrid,Nightmare,Raphael,Seong Mi- na,Siegfried,Sophitia Alexandra,Taki,Talim,Voldo,Chai Xianghua, Yoshimitsu.<br/><br/>What makes the game different is that The Playstation 2, Nintendo GameCube and X-Box each got their own exclusive character. Playstation 2 Exclusive Character: Heihachi Mishima from &quot;Tekken&quot; GameCube Exclusive Character: Link from &quot;The Legend of Zelda&quot; X-Box Exclusive Character: Spawn from the comic book series of the same name. <br/><br/>That&#39;s what gives the game it&#39;s special it factor was the fact each copy of the game got a exclusive character which means you had to think hard on the right one to get. <br/><br/>The game graphics are some of the most beautiful graphics ever, the characters look superb and well done with attention to the detail of the character models and their weapons effects are cool as well. The level and arena designs are just amazing it&#39;s like looking at art the whole time you&#39;re playing the game.<br/><br/>The sound is very well done and you can feel and hear the effect of each weapon during the matches. The music is great and it matches the game play which is rare now. The voice acting is good as well with some creative writing. <br/><br/>The controls work well but be warn it is not a button smasher type of a game so you got to be prepare to fight.<br/><br/>The Game Play is just non-stop fun it&#39;s hard to dislike the game play because of the amount of characters to chose from to have battles with. <br/><br/>The only dislike I have about the game is some of the combatants when control by the computer just seem to have the edge unless you have play this game over and over to get better at it<br/><br/>Overall Soulcalibur 2 is a beautiful well balance fighting game that it sure to be in any video game library<br/><br/>With great graphics, beautiful arenas, cool characters and a game play factor that is superb you&#39;ll be in for a great game.<br/><br/>I give Soulcalibur 2 an 8 out of 10

646f9e108c
G.I. Joe: Arise, Serpentor, Arise! full movie hd 720p free downloadDownload the Lupin Dies Twice full movie tamil dubbed in torrentMetroid: Fusion tamil dubbed movie free downloadEpisode 4.9 in hindi download free in torrentThe Breast Around: Electric Boobaloo in hindi movie downloadSurvive movie hindi free downloadBugs full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pChantaje Sucio full movie downloadSanto y Blue Demon contra el doctor Frankenstein full movie hindi downloadTraining Wheels movie download in hd
Please log in to post a reply.